Saturday, November 22, 2008
to my bhaiya
Saying goodbye is never easy... its the hardest thing to do... but it hurts more when you are not able to say goodbye to the one you love most... yesterday is just a memory ... but a damn good one... but now you are nowhere in sight... you were my brother...god why did you take my brother?? tell your angels he took the wrong person :(... I love you bhaiya... god took you from me and he didn't let me say I love you bhaiya wait for me... take me with you....why couldn't god just let us be?? do you still watch me bhaiya? not a day goes by that I don't think of you... its so hard here without you... :( I'm scared bhaiya who will protect me now? I'm scared bhaiya.. tell mommy to protect me :(... Tell her to just hug me without a reason... to say I love you ...and I won't ask why... please bhaiya .. I'm lost... I don't want to fight alone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment