Monday, November 17, 2008

Shut the hell up sairah fuck you... don't call me mumma who the hell do you think you are?? You try to fix anjani and then you try to fix me?? who the hell do you think you are?? You are nothing ... you are a speck of dust.. get out of my face I don't even want to look at you right now

No seema... she comes sits next to me and hugs me... I hate it when she does that thats why I said what are you doing here when she came and sat next to me... Chipak ke bait jaati hai... i hate it when she does that she is too nosy

Seema hates the way that sairah is dealing with things she thinks its disgusting and sairah needs to go back

Sairah your family isn't good that put you in an orphanage... stop fooling yourself...your mom isn't your mom... no one loves you...

If sairah asks me to stop smoking one more time I don't know what I am going to do... just because mom asked sairah to stop smoking and this stranger did doesn't mean I have to... tell mom to go stay with this PERFECT STRANGER... if sairah lectures me one more time I am going to tell her to stop worrying about me and tell mom to get some help

Everyone thinks sairah is my child from somewhere thats why I left home... beeta aunty thinks it too ...

This is all I have been hearing just in the past 2 days... I should be used to it because it has been going on all my life.. BUT IM NOT !!!! FUCK !!

No comments: