
I'm sorry mommy... I'm sorry I didn't hide your secret... I couldn't lie when she asked me... you probably think I don't love you right? The truth is I do love you more then life itself...that's why I had to tell... because I couldn't fight this battle alone...it wasn't possible for me... I know I disappointed you...you can't even stand to look at my face right now...you can't even stand the feel of my hug... but I did it for you mommy...Hopefully soon you will see ...I did it for you...you can hate me... you can never look at my face as long as I live... you can believe I don't love you all your life...but its all worth it if it will make you get better.... I hope you understand mommy... I really hope you understand... I'll give my life to make you better... Please understand mommy... I just love you... Please understand
No comments:
Post a Comment