
I don't know whats been happening, I don't remember who i use to be. I don't seem to recognize the person staring back at me.
I can't take it any longer, as i cut my skin with my knife, blood trickles down my arm,
as i try to end my life.
I've been like this for awhile, people are beginning to see the person I've been hiding, the one staring back at me.
I may not regret it, I just wish people didn't know, then it would be easy to hide the feelings that seem to show.
Some cuts may be visible but only I can truly see how much of a mess I've caused, because of the person staring back at me.
One day at a time, slowly i start to fade. I guess this is because of all the times I have been betrayed.
The nights seem to be harder than I ever thought they would be I still do not recognize the person staring back at me.
But slowly time will pass and i will start to fade. No longer will people have to live through this stupid little charade.
So, so long to this girl, the one i use to be.
And Goodbye to the girl staring back at me.
No comments:
Post a Comment